Friday, November 13, 2009

What's happening??

... Okay okay, it's been a very long time since I last posted in my own blog...

I just wanted to say a good news and a bad news to those who're following my novel(although I doubt anyone is following)...

Good news: I've been working my ass on continuing chapter one of the novel... however, I'm making very slow progress; I frequently get random ideas while wondering around, so I write/type them down before I forget them. Note, they are VERY RANDOM stuff, so I don't still don't know how to connect them to the main story(is there?).

Bad news: this is very simple, yet grave news... I'm running out of ideas!! I needed to go for visual novels as reference, but still I'm running out...


C'mon, anyone? Give me an idea, please!! >_<

14 comments:

  1. ARe the links on here to your story because if they are i would like to help in anyway i can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your advice and I would like to know what your idea is. I just don't want to greive forever....that would be really bad and I am trying to start eating again, my friends and boyfriend are supporting me every step of the way and I want to thank you for your advice and support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story and its awesome and I can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  4. D:
    My worst nightmare, revealed... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. ITs a good story!!!
    {I"m posting the starting of mine up soon}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started mentally a year ago, im finally getting it organized and written down...it's a kidnap story. I've only written one before, and that was for my english class

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole chapter one has been finished(a long time ago), but I just have to rewrite it(started it a long time ago too)... so please wait another 'long time' 'til I finish it up... @_@

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh crap, I concentrated on the side story too much!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THE CHAPTER ONE!!! DX

    Sorry, I gotta get my ass on fixing it up... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Basically he is mad because i will not date him and know we are constanntly fighting and he wants to forget that we ever knew each other because he is not getting his way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yea hes being a butt head. he says im harrasing him when he keeps txting me back and stuff :/

    ReplyDelete